Wanna’ know how you tell someone’s a big deal? When I repost links to other people’s remembrances that were so common they had to be collected on third site:
- Bob Higgs at The Beacon.
- Randy Holcombe at The Beacon.
- Charlie Goetz (through Thom Lambert) at Truth on the Market.
- Steve Horwitz at Bleeding Heart Libertarians.
- Mark Steckbeck at the Liberal Order.
- Pete Boettke at Coordination Problem.
- Nick Gillespie at Reason’s Hit & Run.
- Vero de Rugy at The Corner.
- Kevin Grier at Kids Prefer Cheese.
- Alex Tabarrok at Marginal Revolution.
- Lars Christensen at Market Monetarists.
- Mario Rizzo at ThinkMarkets.
- David Boaz at Cato@Liberty.
- Ilya Somin at the Volokh Conspiracy.
- Eamonn Butler at the IEA’s blog.
- Mark D. White at Economics and Ethics.
- Kurt Schuler at Free Banking.
- David Kreutzer at The Foundry.
Via Cafe Hayek.
Not required that you read them all, but you should be conversant in the general tone.