2) Chapters I to IV of the text, and all lecture materials.
3) The first 3 questions and answers from the Quodlibet on my website.
4) Specific questions abut homeworks (or Excel) will not be asked. General questions about the concepts involved are fair game.
5) All these posts made on this blog since January 1:
- Should Policymakers Be More Like Doctors?
- Why Is Macroeconomics So Hard? Argentina Edition
- Correcting The Wall Street Journal
- A Case for 1) Not Worrying About Inequality, but 2...
- Bank Run?
- The Topic for Spring 2014: Income Inequality, Inco...
- Income Mobility
- Economic Possibilities for Our Children
- Macro vs. Micro
- Inflation and Unemployment
- If You’re So Smart Why Aren’t You Rich–DSGE Editio...
- A Retrospective on the “War On Poverty”
- What’s Wrong with America’s Right Now? Is It the E...
- John Cochrane* On the Weak Recovery
- John Cochrane* On Recessions with Financial Crises...
No posts more recent than this one will be covered on the test. Also, these posts will not be covered on Exam 1.