Saturday, May 30, 2020

Not Really Conflicted At All

I'd like to be sympathetic to the good cops out on the streets this week, dealing with demonstrations and rioting.

But someone I know, love, and trust was charged for multiple crimes they didn't commit, and ended up pleading guilty to some to avoid a worse outcome. That bad detective is very likely out working the demonstrations in Salt Lake City tonight.

The bad detective responsible is very likely out working the demonstrations in Salt Lake City tonight.
I can only sympathize with the African-American situation, and perhaps have some empathy. But, for my part I know that the cops aren’t on my side either.

*********************************

In the big scheme of things, the events of the past week are not as important as the pandemic. But, they're acute and painful, so I'll insert this into this blog. I hope I don't have to start covering this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment