Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Required for Exams 3 and/or 4

UPDATE: LUMPING EXAMS 3 AND 4 TOGETHER DREW A LONG (AND REASONABLE) COMPLAINT FROM SHAQUEL FARR. SO, I HAVE SPLIT THE REQUIRED POSTS MORE OR LESS IN HALF. FOR EXAM 3, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE POSTS WHICH ARE NOT PREFACED BY "EXAM 4 ONLY".

I'm having the same problem I had last time with that widget on the right hand side.

This is the complete list of posts that are testable on April 24 and May 1. I've grouped these, the same way that I group questions on exams. Note that the size of the group is not indicative of how many points I'll award for each group's questions.

Remember that all posts back to May 1 of last year are fair game, so some of these are pretty far back. I started out with a chronologically sorted list, so within the groups they are still sorted chronologically.

To maintain some continuity, I kept posts you'd been tested on before, but I crossed them out.

Also note that there are some topics that seem useful to post at the time, but didn't seem as useful to cover in class for this semester (for example, Cyprus is in this year, so I cut coverage of China). You're not responsible for posts that are in that "Not Testable" section.


Tufte’s Short Posts

Labor Markets


Budgets and Sequestration

Unsustainability of the Welfare State

Growth

Oil

Cyprus

Old News

Not Testable

No comments:

Post a Comment