Wednesday, March 24, 2021

General Outline of My Plan for Covering the Issues Surrounding Mason's Post

 

This is a huge series of posts. Do eventually read all of the J.W. Mason blog post. But you probably want to read my background posts in my table of contents first.

Those of you who had me for principles are familiar with my "Why Is Macro So Hard" Powerpoint lecture. Those who didn't have me can type those words into the search bar to the right, and find a plethora of posts. I haven't bothered to link generally to those in this discussion; this post will relate to about a dozen of them to one degree or another.

Macroeconomics has been abuzz on the internet this past week, discussing Mason's post. As is often the case in economics these days, it's Tyler Cowen who brought the post to everyone's attention (no need to read this one).

No comments:

Post a Comment