Tuesday, March 30, 2021

This Is an Experiment

See if you can view this video of another class in Zoom:

Topic: ECON-2020-32R-Sp21 Date:Mar 29,2021 11:59 AM Mountain Time (US and Canada) Recording-1(464 MB) 

https://suu-edu.zoom.us/rec/play/CqvS_pxSw7JdriHD8PzQQ8Bkh7Pk4go5Q4X3sK7-4RElqnGfXCVtH-H2mAOtHh7OpusXBhcmt8HjlPOu.nXZaLF-Huip34BGA link

Passcode: g#yMqRZ4

You don't have to watch the whole thing, just let me know if it works. I'll ask in class.

********************************

I haven't figured out how I want to use this yet. I might like a different video better than this one.

But the goal here is that I mentioned the "beer game" in my post about the ship blocking the Suez Canal. 

I can't have you play the beer game in this class, but I can show you how it works in another class.

The beer game is used in classes, often in logistics but I find it useful in macroeconomics to illustrate how small shocks to a system get propagated into bigger ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment